About the course
Complete guide to helping small YouTube creators connect with brands that want to sponsor them!
What You'll Learn
- How to get sponsors on YouTube
- How to pick a niche that is brand friendly
- How to build a business relationship with brands
- What to say in your emails so brands will respond and want to work with you
- You should have a computer, smartphone, and tripod so you can begin making videos!
- You should have a YouTube account.
Welcome to the brand new YouTube: How to Get Sponsors for Small Channels course!
Are you looking for an additional way to make money on YouTube?
Are you just getting started on YouTube and have a small channel?
This course is designed for small YouTube creators who want to make money with brand sponsors!
Why did I make this course?
I've personally had a lot of success with growing my income on YouTube with sponsorships. Originally, I thought getting sponsors would be difficult, time consuming, and stressful, but I managed to double the revenue on my channel in the first month that I started contacting brands.
What makes this course unique?
Included in the course is a list of over 100 companies with their contact info that you can contact for sponsorships.
I personally created this list and these are companies that have either contacted me or I have contacted them.
Having this list will save you a bunch of time so you don't have to spend hours doing research.
I show you in the course what to say in your emails so that these companies will actually respond to you.
What types of sponsorships are covered in this course?
Is there support from the instructor?
Yes, I am always hanging out in the course discussion section ready to answer your questions!
What's the refund policy?
If you are for some reason not 100% satisfied with the course, there is a 30 day money back guarantee.
There's no reason not to sign up for the course now to try it out.
Who is the target audience?
- Small YouTubers who are struggling to get sponsors on YouTube.
- Beginners who still need to create their YouTube channels and who need help with picking a niche and need video ideas.
- Online entrepreneurs who want to create a new source of revenue.
Go Programming for Beginners - Learn Go Programming (Golang)