About the course
Learn how to represent your favorite brands at public events. Multiply your side income. Set your own schedule.
What Will I Learn?
How to find, apply to, and book jobs within a week of finishing the course.
The necessary mindset to become a brand ambassador.
How to get companies to send you insider job offers.
Steps to take before, during, and after a job.
Valuable tips and trade secrets to get the most value out of every job.
Networking tips to create a place for yourself in the community.
- You should have an interest in side hustles and alternate sources of income
- You should be a social person.
Have you ever seen people handing out samples of a product at a festival or street fair? How about that person sampling food at a grocery store? What about a car show model or a person dressed as a mascot posing for pictures?
Did you know NONE of these people actually work for the companies they are representing?
THEY ARE BRAND AMBASSADORS PAID TO REPRESENT COMPANIES AT PUBLIC EVENTS!
With an average income of $20/hr for 4-12 hour events, brand ambassadors can expect to have the freedom to choose their own schedule as well as a large increase in monthly side income!
Side jobs like Uber or food delivery have the potential to make you money, but so many people are applying to them that it's getting harder every day to actually achieve success.
Brand ambassadorship has been the marketing industry's best kept secret for over 20 years. Today, people have just begun to see the amazing potential to:
- Create recurring work opportunities with top agencies.
- Make valuable networking connections.
- Generate more side income than Uber or Food Delivery.
There has never been a course teaching people about this unique and rewarding job... until now! I’ve compiled all that I’ve learned as a Brand Ambassador and marketer who has represented companies from startups to international brands to give you the valuable skills and knowledge to become a successful brand ambassador yourself.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn more about brand ambassadorship
- Current brand ambassadors looking to improve their skills or get booked more often
- Anyone who wants to make a lot of extra side money while building networking and marketing skills.
Data Analysis In Python & Pandas: Business Data Science