About the course
Create Efficient Documentation to Build Games of any kind (Board, Digital or Gamification)
Structure Game Projects
Manage Game Development Processes
Organize your game ideas
- There are absolutely no prerequisites to take this course.
This is NOT a Programming course, the Goal is to understand how to build a Game Design Canvas for any type of Gaming Project you have.
You will learn about many different aspects of Game Design that make a game be a game, with clear explanations and examples.
The Goal is to understand how to create projects from scratch and develop them using project management tools, brainstorming techniques and tips to make games that make sense.
First you show you how to find the Purpose of your project and define metrics according to your goals.
Then we start at the Red Sign, where I’ll show you how to define:
Number Of Players
On the Yellow Sign, you’ll learn about:
Story and Theme
And finally, what makes your game be a game
By the end of some classes, I’ll challenge you to do some exercises, to help you learn better. They are not mandatory, but they can make you become a better game designer.
You will also answer some Quizzes, to help you memorize what you learnt even more.
You’ll also be able to download the presentation used in this course.
This course will help you create a bionic eye, after your know how games are made, playing them will never be the same again.
Enroll Now and I See you in the course!
Who is the target audience?
- People who want to learn about the Games Creation
- People who want to understand Game Theory
- Anyone who plans to work with Games in any area
- People who want to be Game Project Managers
- People who want to become Great Game Designers
- Humans that want to create a Bionic eye and play games as a Game Designer
Introduction to Pen and Ink Sketching