About the course
Build powerful and effective websites using Angular and Webpack 4
You will begin the course by writing Webpack without configuration and setting up the environment to build an application. You’ll learn to enhance the application by working with plugins, middleware, and loaders. Further, you’ll gain experience with bundling, transpiling, debugging, and testing your application written in Angular 6.0.
You will learn some advanced Webpack features—for example, working with different transpilers such as TypeScript and Babel to achieve ES6 transpilation with some middleware, making your application production-ready. By the end of the course you will have a better understanding of Webpack, you will be confident, and will have built your own web application using Angular 6 and Webpack 4, so you can apply yourself to practical web development projects.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Web-Development-with-Angular-Webpack-4
Style and Approach
In this course, you'll understand Webpack 4.0 and how it works with Angular application development
What You Will Learn
- Get started with Webpack, with or without configuration
- Make your life easier with extensive plugins and middleware
- Roll your own hot-reloading Webpack boilerplate from scratch
- Create and manage production and development builds with Webpack.
- Create production-ready builds using different plugins and loaders
- Finally get Angular applications up-and-running for different environments
More on his experience can be found here - https://in.linkedin.com/in/tarun-sharma-03790254.
SharePoint 2016: Architecture, Deployment and Security [Video]