About the course
What You'll Learn
- Writing more bug free code with strict mode
- Declaring functions including arrow functions
- Creating array of objects to store cart items
- Using forEach and filter array methods
- Getting elements from the DOM by querySelector and querySelectorAll methods
- Storing cart items in browser localStorage
- Adding, removing and getting items from an array
- Using if statements and inline shorthand
- Declaring variables using const and let keywords
- Adding and removing classes in HTML elements
- Delaying actions with setTimeout function
- Modern web browser and code editor
This course it's not about creating ultra king size e-commerce solution. It's about creating real world project with business ready attitude.
All products in this project come directly from HTML code. There's no database or any back-end code. If you want to add new product just copy-paste piece of HTML code.
You will create a project with following features:
- Adding products to the shopping cart
- Changing quantity of items in the cart
- Removing single item or all at once from the cart
- Placing an order via PayPal checkout
It's worth mentioning that every lecture has it's own source code files. So if you will somehow stuck you can always compare your code with code from particular lecture.
- Those who want to create ecommerce features for selling products online
Drupal For Beginners: The Website & Module Development Guide