About the course
Practical Google Analytics course based on real experience including 50 practical examples + 100 quiz questions
What You'll Learn
- Understand how the tool works, what data is there and find the business value in it
- Ability to make the right data decisions
- Know which are important Google Analytics reports
- Among others we'll go through 50 practical examples
- You'll practice achieved knowledge with 100 quiz questions
- How to think in context and not act hastily
- The will to learn :) and move business forward
- Access to some Google Analytics account
The goal of this course is to teach you Google Analytics as a tool, but what is more important to teach you how to use the data to drive your business. We'll start with the very basic topics such as how the measurement works, basic metric definition, socio-demo data to website traffic evaluation, UTM parameters, internal site search, website speed optimization or segmentation.
Who is the target audience?
- Everyone who not only wants to learn Google Analytics as a tool, but also use the data to drive your business and build a data-driven ability.
- The course is designed for all skill levels. From the very beginners to experienced marketing managers.
DaVinci Resolve 15: The Complete Video Editing Course