Duration41 mins Hours
About the course
Learn the basics of Day Trading with Meir Barak, one of the world’s leading traders and the founder of Tradenet
What You'll Learn
- Use the language of the markets
- Understand what is trend following
- Understand market mechanics
- Learn how to find the best trades
- Read basic candlestick charts
- Understand how to avoid making big mistakes by entering a trade at undesirable price levels
- You Should be able to use your PC
- No prior knowledge of the markets, trading, or financial analysis is required. We start with the basics and build on them.
- We do recommend keeping a pen and some paper handy in case you want to jot down some notes, but it is not required.
- All you need is an open mind to new concepts and to thinking of the ways the market works!
Welcome to Basic Trading Course!
The Basic Trading Course was developed by Meir Barak and provides the essential tools and knowledge about the world of day trading.
You will be able to work from home and earn a living trading stocks, spending from between a few minutes up to multi-day swing trades.
No previous knowledge is needed.
Entry Level- beginners
In the Basic Trading Course, we take the student through establishing a solid foundation of market fundamentals, teaching you what the market really is and why trades really happen. We develop a lexicon of market terminology, an understanding of Risk, and an ability to analyze the markets using both Fundamental and Technical analysis.
- Lesson #1- Introduction to Day Trading
- Lesson #2- Trading Methodology
- Lesson #3- Japanese Candlesticks
- Lesson #4- Market Indicators
- Lesson #5- Volumes & Trends
- Lesson #6 (part 1)- Support and Resistance
- Lesson #7 (part 2)- Support and Resistance
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn day trading
- Students desiring an overview of market dynamics and market analysis
- This course is for anyone looking for an additional income stream
Mastering Collaboration: Work together for the best results