About the course
A beginner's guide to Android smartphones, from a to z in mobile help
What Will I Learn?
Use the most common functions and features of your Android Device.
Download and use a range of Apps from the Google Play Store.
Understand what services Google provides and how to access them.
Manage your Google account.
- This is a beginners course, suitable for people who have never used a p.c, smartphone or tablet before.
- The fact that you have found us online means you have what it takes to learn more from this course!
Why take this course?
- You are tired of feeling like a dummy when you ask for help with your phone.
- You want to keep in touch with your family but the technology seem too hard.
- You know a little bit about computers or smartphones but when things go wrong you get lost.
- You are a practical learner who likes to do things for yourself but just haven't got around to it.
What this course can do for you:
- Help you get a head start when using a new device you aren't familiar with.
- Teach you simple applications that will make your life easier.
- Introduce just a handful of the thousands of useful apps out there for you.
- Build your confidence with the basics of using a smartphone so you can continue to get more and more from your technology.
Who is the target audience?
- People brand new to personal computing devices such as laptops, smartphones and tablets.
- Anyone new to the Android Operating System.
- People who have a personal device but don't really know what to do with it.
Snapchat Marketing: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Success Guide