Duration35 mins Hours
About the course
Get FREE Photoshop without paying anything, Learn how to make the FREE program GIMP work as Photoshop!
What You'll Learn
- correct photographs and Coloring theories
- Navigate effectively, like zooming and panning
- Improve photographs with essential tools inside GIMP
- Work with layers, edit and transform them
- Work with the Paint brush and create special effects
- The course is made for Windows 7, 8 and 10
- Linux user? Please contact me for special instructions :)
- I start from the very beginning, so when you are new to photo editing, that's no problem! And I will show you how to configure GIMP 2.10 to make it look and act as Photoshop!
>>> Get FREE Photoshop without paying anything, Learn how to make the FREE program GIMP work as Photoshop! <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
More Than 1500 STUDENTS!!! THANK YOU!!!
Welcome to this course.
In the course you will learn:
How to install GIMP
How to configure GIMP User Interface to make it look and work like Photoshop
How to edit GIMP keyboard shortcuts to Match Photoshop
How to improve and correct Pictures
How to work with layers
How to play with Levels, Curves, Hue-Saturation, and Coloring
How to use Filters and how to add Filters to GIMP
How to enable Content aware removal tool, copy from layer selection tool and other amazing Photoshop like Features
How to export Files in different ways
Do you want to have a FREE image manipulation program that looks and acts like Photoshop?
Do you want to go in a step by step way, with full of details explanation by an instructor who worked for more than 10 Years in Photoshop?
Are you tired from the Subscription based Photoshop which cost you a fortune, and looking for an alternative that is FREE and does the very same things?
Then this course is for you!
You will not only have lifetime access to this course, but you can also ask any question that you have!
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for anyone who wants to learn how to professionally improve photographs.
Microsoft Excel - Getting Started With The Basics