About the course
Learn functions, analytics, charts, macros & more
What You'll Learn
- Learn the most useful functions in Excel used in business
- Learn to analyse large data sets with Pivot Tables
- Learn to wow your boss with great looking management dashboards
- Learn how to automate away boring repetitive tasks using VBA & Macros
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 15+ years of Excel Training
- Get your CV/Resume ready to impress on your next job application
- This course was created with Excel 2016. However it will also work with Excel 2010, 2013 and 2016 for Windows.
- You'll need a basic working knowledge of using a computer. If you've never used Excel before, don't worry, we start with the basics.
Just imagine what it would feel like if using Excel was effortless - if you could create charts, functions, and analyse data with ease. Becoming great at Excel isn't about learning what every button and every formula does - it's about learning methods you can use over and over again to effortlessly clean, enrich and analyse data.
I bet your a bit like me, you've tried learning through trial and error, but it takes a long time and involves a lot of mistakes along the way! I've been using Excel for over 15 years and there's still a few functions I've never used. The good news is that you can become great at Excel in just a few hours by learning the right tools and approaches to use. How would it feel to have those skills on your resume and at your next job interview?
So, you want to learn Excel but you don't want to overwhelm yourself with stuff you're never going to use and you need the skills for your job, or the next job you hope to get. As I see it, you have three options. First, you could take a classroom based course and try to learn it all in a day, but from experience I know many people who have just been overwhelmed with the amount of information and the pace of learning. Second, you could do absolutely nothing, stay exactly where you are right now with your Excel skills. Or third, you could give this a try, work it alongside your current job and be genuinely good at Excel within a week or two.
I designed this course using feedback received from over 12,000 students over 3 years who told me they wanted more opportunities to test their Excel skills. This course has it all, including:
- Downloadable challenges to test your knowledge.
- Multiple choice quizzes at the end of each module.
- Each lesson has a downloadable Excel file containing the examples used.
- Cheat sheets for functions & keyboard shortcuts that you can have at your desk for reference.
- Ask me any Excel question on the course message boards.
- A weekly update '3 Tip Friday' email containing useful Excel tips and tricks.
- A certificate of completion at the end of the course.
The course covers all levels, from beginner to advanced, so you don't have to worry about if the course is right for you, and you don't have to buy multiple courses for each level of your Excel knowledge! The course is split into 6 core modules:
- Module 1: Master The Basics
- Module 2: Your Data Gameplan
- Module 3: Your Functions Toolkit
- Module 4: Your Data Analysis Strategy
- Module 5: Your Dashboard Playbook
- Module 6: Your Excel Automation Machine
The course also comes with everything you'd expect from the Udemy platform, including:
- Lifetime access to the material
- Unlimited free updates to the course
If you're prepared to give this a try, then I'm certain you'll see the results as early as the first day you try it.
Who is the target audience?
- This course will take your Excel skills from beginner to advanced level.
- This Microsoft Excel courses will take you through 6 modules covering all the areas of Excel you need to know to become an expert.