About the course
Software Architecture & UML Modeling: Java Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) For Solution Architect
Software architecture refers to the high level structures of a software system, usually handled by solution architects, who’s responsible for all the technology decisions in a project. We refer the architecture of a software as the architecture of a building, it’s a metaphor, but if you can’t build a functional structure or take the right decisions in IT projects, you’re missing great opportunities and other architects will grab them.
What if you could change that?
My complete Software Architecture course will show you the exact techniques and strategies you need to master software architecture, do software design, learn UML, OOP and build architecture models.
For less than a movie ticket, you will get over 4 hours of video lectures and the freedom to ask me any questions regarding the course as you go through it.
What Is In This Course?
Your Software Development Will Never Be The Same.
Except if you’re already an excellent software developer, know quality attributes and scenarios, create good software architecture, knowing the different types of architectures, use the Architecture Design Languages (ADLs), learn the iterative & incremental approach, you are going to lose more opportunities to create awesome applications and miss career advancements that other people will gladly take.
As what Robert C. Martin, an American software engineer and author says ““The perfect kind of architecture decision is the one which never has to be made”
This is offered with a 30 days money back guarantee. You can try it with no financial risk.
In This Software Architecture Training, You'll Learn:
- Key Principles of Software Architect
- Software Design
- Quality Attributes vs. Quality Scenarios
- Purpose and Importance of Software Architect
- Understanding Architectural Style
- Learning Architecture Design Process
- Architecture Models
- Learning UML, Architecture View Model & Architecture Design Languages (ADLs)
- Use OOP, Data Flow Architecture & Data-Centered Architecture
- Use Hierarchical Architecture, Distributed Architecture & Component Based Architecture
- Learn The Iterative & Incremental Approach
- Communicating Architecture Design
- Architecture Review
- Software Architecture Description Languages
Is This For You?
- Do you want to be great at software architecture?
- Are you afraid of not developing good and useful software?
- Do you think you will feel proud developing great software that you, your team or your organization can use?
Then this course will definitely help you.
This course is essential to all Solution architects, software developers, software Designer, Programmers, Entrepreneurs and anyone looking to become great at software architecture.
I will show you precisely what to do to solve these situations with simple and easy techniques that anyone can apply.
Office 365: Excel Essential Training