About the course
Draw a sketch which is better than the photograph!
What you'll learn
Understand how to use pens, inks, watercolors in harmony to create stunning sketches
Understand how to break down a photograph into basic shapes and convert it into a sketch
Learn how to create a sketch which looks better than its reference photograph
- Basic sketching techniques
- You should be familiar with using pencils and watercolors, and possibly pens for sketching
I am delighted to create this course teaching how to draw a full painting of this charming hut.
This is a one hour comprehensive course which will guide you to learn
- How to do a preliminary pencil sketch of a structure like this?
- How to convert this pencil sketch into a pen sketch? What precautions need to be taken when starting with the pen sketch?
- How to apply colors to the sketch? How to use colored inks and watercolors interchangeably and in harmony?
- Dry brush technique for indicating the textures.
Who is the target audience?
- You should be interested in any kind of visual art
- You should be open to learn some innovative techniques of using pens, inks and watercolors together
HTML5 & CSS3 Simplified: Smart Course for Absolute Beginners