About the course
Quickly Master On-Page SEO For WordPress And Improve Your Google Rankings Fast!
What Will I Learn?
Optimize image files for Google to rank higher in Google search
Setup keywords tags to help Google index your website faster
Use social media to boost your websites rankings
Grow your website faster to gain authority with Google
Compress your website files to make it faster
Improve the source code on your website to help Google easily crawl your website
Improve the text ratio on your website (more text equates to higher Google rankings)
Reduce file requests which will improve your websites speed, plus a lot more...
- You need to watch part 1 of this video course first
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Basic knowledge of SEO
"This is Part 2 of Our On-Page SEO Video Course"
After you complete this course, you'll be an expert at on-page SEO.
What Will You Learn?
- How to easily optimize your file names for Google
- How to quickly optimize and setup keyword tags for your images.
- How to check for errors and optimize the source code on your website
- How to easily increase your text to HTML ratio, increase page speed, reduce file requests, plus a lot more..
Everything I teach in this video course is updated, tested, and still works.
What Are The Requirements To Take This Course?
- You need a WordPress website
- You should watch "Part 1" of this video course first
Are You Ready To Master SEO?
If the answer is yes, then it's time to complete your training. Make a small investment now, and you'll learn the skills required to get to page #1 of Google, fast!
This SEO course comes with a 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee, so you have nothing to lose.
Are You Ready To Get Started?
Enroll Now And I'll See You In The Course!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone that needs help with their on-page SEO for WordPress
- SEO Companies
- Small Business Owners
- WordPress Bloggers
- Anyone that wants to get on page #1 of Google
Complete SQL Database Course - Beginner to Intermediate