About the course
Basics To Advanced Level With POM, Grid, Maven, Jenkins, Interviews.
This course includes a wide range of basic and advanced topics from Selenium WebDriver; Java concepts TestNG framework; automation framework design (page objects, page factory, data-driven, reading Excel files); logging with Log4j, best reporting tool - Advanced Reporting; cross-browser testing with Selenium Grid 2.0; Maven build management; continuous integration with Jenkins; Git integration with Jenkins; database testing; performance testing; behaviour- driven testing using Cucumber; Sauce labs integration and interview preparation. All materials are provided including code files.
This is your one stop shop to become an expert in web automation framework related technologies from scratch. We start from beginners level and go through to advanced level. This is a single course for everything you need to know related to Web UI Automation. We assume that students have no experience in automation/coding and start every topic from scratch and basics.
Examples are taken from testing real-time hosted web applications to understand how different components can be automated, and will give you an idea of the industry level framework confidence to use them. No prior coding or automation experience needed, this course covers all the necessary topics.
We start with how to code in Java and then move towards learning Selenium, TestNG, Selenium grid, log4j, Maven, Jenkins, database testing, performance testing, and behaviour-driven testing using Cucumber and Gherkin languages.
Style and Approach
Get more than 41 hours of unique content with real example code files provided to refer to learn with examples. No false promises, straight point-to-point explanation with simple and easy to understand examples
What You Will Learn
- At the end of this course, you will have a detailed understanding of web automation frameworks
- You will be able to explain, design, and implement structured automation frameworks using Page Object/Factory Model
- In-depth understanding of Selenium WebDriver challenges with real-time examples
- You will be able to implement continuous integration testing using Jenkins, to perform cross-browser testing using Selenium Grid
- You will be able to create great looking reports using the best advanced reporting tool, and have a complete understanding of the TestNG Framework
- You will have an excellent command of build management using Maven
- You should be able to lead any Selenium automation project from scratch on your own, with behaviour driven testing using Cucumber and Gherkin language, and understand and write efficient testing code
- You will have the required skills to automate any web application, verify data integrity with the GUI of the application,and additional knowledge of running performance tests with Selenium WebDriver automation
- With all this knowledge gained, you should be easily able to clear Selenium automation interviews
Lets Kode It
Lets Kode It are here with a mission to teach everyone a new skill doing what they've always wanted to do. Whether it be programming or creating a professional looking MS Word document, they believe anyone can code and coding is not something out of this world. Coding can be of different types and in different areas: some may want to become a web developer where it's about front-end languages, some choose to become a back-end developer, while others choose to become hands-on testers with automation, where the domain is completely different from development. They believe you only need to be willing to learn and everything else follows. They are a group of software professionals with more than 10 years of expertise in different areas of software industries. They excel from software inception to implementation. Their goal is to offer high-quality technology courses which suit a newbie as well as an intermediate. They focus on the technology which is essential to perform in today's job market. Their instructors are Masters graduated from reputed universities. Their instructors have over 10 years of industrial experience and working as team leads in multinational companies. Their expertise is in various fields of SDLC from application development and testing to system administration.
MySQL 8 for Administrators [Video]