About the course
Build 3 React apps with full tests. Get in demand by adding Jest, Enzyme, ES6, React JS, and Redux to your skill set!
What You'll Learn
- Add React, Redux, ES6, Jest, Enzyme, & more to their resume.
- Build entire ReactJS and Redux applications from scratch.
- Test their Redux applications with Jest, Enzyme, Sinon.
- Develop apps that deal with APIs and web requests.
- Understand how to develop Redux apps with actions, reducers, and the store.
- Apply widely used software industry practices to test their applications.
Become an in demand software engineer by taking this course on React JS, Redux, and testing. As arguably the most popular web development framework today, learning React along with Redux is a must. Knowing how to create React and Redux applications will open doors and jobs for you.
In this project-based course, you’ll build React and Redux applications from scratch and properly test these apps. You’ll discover some of the most widely used testing practices in the industry today. And you’ll work with notable testing libraries like Jest, Enzyme, and Sinon.
You will skyrocket to the top of the talent pool because you can write tests. Coding the apps is only half of the process. Knowing how to write tests is the other crucial skill looked for by top software companies like Google, Facebook, Microsoft, and more.
In this course, you’ll build three applications, and test each of them.
First, you’ll get familiar with React by building an application from the start. Right after, you’ll test the application with popular libraries like Jest by Facebook and Enzyme by Airbnb.
Second, you’ll build a more in-depth application with Redux. Then you’ll learn how to test a Redux application with more advanced techniques.
Third, you’ll build an app with an API. After, you’ll discover more sophisticated strategies for testing applications.
So, are you ready to step up your coding game? Excited to boost your skills? Then what you are waiting for? Let’s get started coding!
Who this course is for:
- Students who know some basic JS, but hope to learn React and Redux to significantly boost their skills.
- All levels of coders. However this won’t introduce coding from the ground up, so complete beginners might find it fast-paced.
- ReactJS and Redux developers who want to test their applications.
- Experienced developers and engineers will find this course perfect for brushing up on ReactJS and Redux and web development.