About the course
Optimize Pycharm's strength to develop application easily video course.
Python is a beautiful and fast-growing language used to develop programs to efficiently analyze data, create eloquent software solutions for real-world problems, and design original web apps. PyCharm brings the robust and mature tools that you would expect from Visual Studio or Eclipse to Python development and provides you with a one-stop shop for all of your development tool needs.
By the end of the course, you’ll be well-versed with a terrific tool for Python development—PyCharm—and be able to do everything expected of a Python developer.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on GitHub at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/PyCharm-for-Power-Developer-v-
Style and Approach
A fast-paced guide to help you set up your development environment and explore PyCharm's first-rate text editing tools in an engaging, friendly, example-driven way.
What You Will Learn
- Create high-quality code with PyCharm
- Recognize the different methods of using quotes to contain your text in the print function
- Understand how to create a project with the Flask microframework
- Navigate through the source code of a project and the source of python libraries
- Improve your code quality with Lens Mode and Intentions
- Use Python with database and web technology development
- Discover how to write, refactor, test, and debug Python code with PyCharm
Melissa Dale is a Research Assistant at iPRoBe Lab. She is currently working with Python in Computer Vision and Machine Learning. Her previous research has focused on Software Engineering with a focus on design patterns and how they evolve over time. For her research, she has had the opportunity to explore using multiple languages including Python, Java, and Statistical R.
SAS Programming: Data Manipulation and Analysing Techniques