About the course
This course will teach beginners how to convert a PSD or JPEG design into a proper webpage using HTML and CSS.
What Will I Learn?
Will be able to convert Jpeg or PSD files into a webpage by coding in HTML and CSS
Will help you in becoming a better front-end Web Developer
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge is required
- Any good web editor like Sublime Text, Atom or Notepad++
- Good Browser - Google Chrome, Firefox
Have you ever found it difficult to convert a PSD or JPEG design into a webpage? Many people just struggle in doing it and there is no shortcuts to this. One has to code it properly using HTML and CSS and this tutorial is just about that. By the end of this tutorial you will be able to convert any PSD or JPEG design into a proper webpage. This tutorial is meant for beginners and uses a step by step approach. However, you should have basic understanding of HTML & CSS before you take up this tutorial.
Who is the target audience?
- One who already knows the basics of HTML and CSS but finds it difficult to convert a design (jpeg or psd) into a HTML-CSS webpage.
- Beginners struggling to understand how to convert a visual graphics design into HTML, CSS page by coding
Python Built In Modules (Python Know More)