About the course
Project Management Certification to get into an industry that is adding 1.5 million jobs each year: Project Management
The demand for project managers is increasing at an insane rate as more and more companies realize the importance of this role. This course teaches you all the skills you will need to learn project management and have the best chance at getting the job you want. The author also shares resources you can use to get formally certified for free or at a very low cost by some of the leading universities in the world. He shows you what you need to know and what you have to do, leveraging his experience as a project management expert. Project management positions are growing at 1.5 million opportunities per year and providing exciting career opportunities across industry domains as a project manager, project consultant, project analyst, program manager and project management office manager. Project management is an essential skill-set for many careers and in many contexts in our lives.
Style and Approach
This project management course is about how to become a project manager, and is designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills you need to become a successful project manager in any industry.
What You Will Learn
- How to lead projects.How to manage a project team with confidence.
- How to kick-start your career in project management.
- How to become a project manager.
- How to develop a budget, schedule, business case, risk assessment and more.
- How to use different project management tools and apps that will lead you to success.
- How to understand the core concepts of project management and the phases of a project.
- How to understand the differences between different project management methodologies.
- You will learn the key skills that will make you a great project manager.
- You will get the resources you need for a project management certification.
- You'll learn change management in project management.
Mauricio Rubio is an serial entrepreneur, techie, life hacker, expert PM and MBA. He's a master of management and engineering with ten years’ project management experience (Agile certified). An expert in software and mobile development projects (including Agile development and digital services) , he has a strong capacity to drive innovation, productivity, efficiency, improvement, growth and high performance. His experience lies with higher education, small, mid-size and large companies and he has a proven track record of consistently exceeding targets, delivering projects on time and within budget (flawless project execution). He has lead course development on, LMS, CMS, CRM, mobile apps, Facebook apps, web development, new product development, IT, operations, sales and procurement projects across a wide range of industries including higher education, IT, FMCG and equipment industries.