About the course
Learn in 7 DAYS the language of the developers and be able to understand and write easily to every programming language!
What You'll Learn
- What is a programming language.
- Why use programming language.
- What are Variables.
- If-statement and loops.
- What are Arrays.
- Various things that makes up a Program.
- Elements of High-Quality Program.
- You will not need any any prior knowledge - so get started now!
- You should be committed to run through the course and become knowledgeable about Computer Programming.
- You should be willing to learn.
**** In this course, you'll learn the programming and algorithmic logic for applying it to EVERY PROGRAMMING LANGUAGE. ****
Firstly, you will learn about how programming works, the sequential order and the variables. Next, we'll get into conditional statements, and while and do while loops. Once you know the basics, you can more easily learn specific languages to build on top of what you already know. It's time to introduce you to skills you can apply to almost any programming language in the future.
Who is the target audience?
- Students who require a basic understanding of computer programming.
- Anyone who has an interest in the computer programming methodology or certifications.
- Students who wish to learn programming languages and students who wish to learn computer science.
Mastering Microsoft Excel Date and Time