About the course
Write code faster and achieve better productivity with this IDE for webdevelopers
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to customize the IDE, discover the most valuable shortcuts and the quickest way to write your code.
Productive coding with WebStorm
Learn WebStorm or any other JetBrains IDE in one afternoon!
This brief training will show you how to best use WebStorm to be as productive as possible. You will learn many useful tricks to work faster. You'll see all the possibilities to customize the user interface, using keyboard shortcuts and write your code superfast by creating and using Live Templates. Also you'll learn how WebStorm supports your workflow and lets you use tools like Gulp, NPM or Github, all without leaving your editor!
The course is specifically intended for WebStorm, but is also extremely valuable for users of other JetBrains editors like IntelliJ, PHPStorm, PyCharm and others.
This course covers the following topics:
- Welcome and introduction
- Downloading and installing WebStorm
- Touring the IDE and setting up your working environment
- Adapting the UI to meet your personal needs
- Using build- and workflow tools right from the IDE
- Git- and Github integration
- Testing your RESTful Services with the REST Client
- Adding and deleting plugins
- Other tips and tricks
Who is the target audience?
- This course is intended for web developers who are using JetBrains WebStorm as their IDE, or wanting to learn to make optimum use of WebStorm.
- If you use another JetBrains IDE like IntelliJ or PHPStorm, you'll also benefit!
REST API Testing Automation: REST Assured + Java, POSTMAN