About the course
Build a Powerful Skills of using Primavera Risk Analysis
What You'll Learn
- Create plans and risk models in Primavera Risk Analysis
- Modeling task durations and entering uncertainty
- Running the risk analysis
- UndeArstanding Monte Carlo Simulation
- Adding uncertainty to cost
- Risk register
- Qualitative risk analysis
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Risk response and mitigation scenarios
- Basic information about risk management
Oracle Primavera Risk Analysis is a powerful tool enable us to model risk and analyze its impact on the project objectives such as schedule and cost.
In addition, Primavera Risk Analysis Provides an easy integration with a wide range of scheduling tools and risk register solution and offers easy techniques for determining contingency and risk response plans and for reporting confidence levels for project success.
Through this course, you’ll learn how to use Primavera Risk analysis to Analyze, Mitigate, and Manage Risks during project lifecycle.
Build a Powerful Skills of using Primavera Risk Analysis:
- Integrate with other Schedule software such as Primavera P6 & MS Project
- Templated Quick Risk.
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Register
- Distribution Graph
- Tornado Diagram
- Distribution Analyzer
- Flexible Reporting
This course is designed in a practical practice and going step by step to ensure that before you go to next step you have trained will and work by your hand in a practical example.
Also I have tried to simplify the explanation and support the lessons with assignment to allow you to get more practice
By completing this course you will have the knowledge and skills of using Primavera Risk Analysis to, analyze , mitigate and control risks in a professional manner .
Who this course is for:
- Project Manager
- Planning Engineer
- Contract Manager
Project Management with Primavera P6