About the course
Learn ethical hacking with Kali in your own lab, scan targets with Nmap and exploit victims with metasploit!
What Will I Learn?
Install and configure Kali Linux
Prepare virtual lab environment with Kali and victim machines
Scan networks with Nmap
Discover vulnerable applications
Exploit Linux and Windows servers with Metasploit
- Prepare your laptop with 50GB+ free space on disk
Learn the popular security tools and techniques that you will need to run penetration tests with the best ethical hacking distribution Kali, and the tools: Nmap and Metasploit.
Learn the Essential Techniques and Build a Strong Foundation in Penetration Testing in This Comprehensive Course From Scratch!
- Set up ethical hacking environment with Kali
- Prepare virtual victim environment to run your tests safely
- Scan the targets with easy-to-use and affective commands in Nmap
- Discover the vulnerabilities to hack into systems
- Exploit the targets with Metasploit
- Interact with payloads on victim machines
- Download documents, create remote users and take screen captures from exploited Linux and Windows servers.
Powerful Security Skills at Your Fingertips
Learning the fundamentals of ethical hacking puts a powerful and very useful skill at your fingertips. Kali, nmap and metasploit are free and easy to learn tools from beginner to advanced penetration testing operations.
Jobs in penetration testing positions are plentiful and companies are constantly looking for cyber security professionals who have practical-hands on experience on Kali and Metasploit. Experts from the IT industry are also looking for simple yet effective solutions to keep their systems secure.
This course is perfect for anyone seeking to provide safe and secure IT systems with implementing ethical hacking and penetration testing solutions.
Contents and Overview
Suitable for beginners in cyber security, through this course of 45+ lectures and 3 hours of video content, you will learn all the details about setting up and using Kali Linux Distribution and establish a strong understanding of the process behind a professional penetration test.
This course starts with introducing basic - yet very important aspects of ethical hacking. After this quick summary, you will find yourself already practicing how to setup a penetration testing platform with Kaliand victim machines, which you can use in your professional life.
Right after deploying the systems, you will immediately start scanning the target environment, which consists of 1 intentionally vulnerable Linux distribution and 1 Windows 7.
After completing scanning operations, you will learn the famous hacking framework Metasploit with all important options, by practicing against victim machines. And finally, you will be able to exploit and remotely access to Linux and Windows machines, where you will practice ethical hacking skills like downloading documents and gaining passwords, with leveraging advanced payloads like meterpreter.
Upon completion, you will learn how to prepare your ethical hacking environment with Kali, scan network segments per your needs, discover vulnerabilities, exploit victims and gain remote access to compromised machines.
What are the requirements?
- A willingness to learn and an open mind
- Basic understanding of how computers work
- Some linux and network experience is a plus
What am I going to get from this course?
- By the end of this course, you will be able to prepare your hacking environment and start using Kali
- You will have the ability to scan networks to detect open ports and services
- You will discover vulnerabilities by comparing your nmap scan results and related metasploit modules
- You will exploit vulnerable application with metasploit modules
- You will access compromised servers and run commands remotely
What is the target audience?
- College students and professionals from technical domains
- IT enthusiasts or entrepreneurs
- Anyone interested in exploring a new domain from scratch
Who is the target audience?
- This Penetration Testing course is for newbies who has none or limited experience on ethical hacking
- The course is also very useful for professionals in this domain who is looking for a quick refresher
REST API for beginners - Retrofit and Android