About the course
Learn how to implement the most popular IT security features and perform security analysis.
What You'll Learn
- Understand computer and Network Security Concepts
- Learn the type of attacks that exist and security services / mechanisms
- Secure your email with PGP and digital signatures
- Create a certification authority and generate certificates (x.509)
- Configure a virtual network with several hosts
- Use IPTables to secure your virtual host
- Intrusion detection with Snort working on inline mode with IPTables
- Network scouting with NMAP
- Security auditing (application-layer, remote and local auditing)
- And much more that you'll learn along the course
- IT network basics
- Computer capable of running at least 2 Virtual Machines
- You will be able to download all the slideshows in PDF for further reading or steps review
Following the success of Master Information Security course we now present: Complete practical network and data security course
This course is meant to be practical, you'll be introduced to the several subjects and apply the gained knowledge on real live situations.
It's designed for students who want to learn about digital security and already have some information technologies background. On the course curriculum you'll noticed that every chapter has practical exercises. The goal is to introduce you to the most common challenge that you'll face as a network security administrator, they were hand-picked to give you the best practical knowledge.
I have a master degree on information security and more than 10 years working as a web developer, currently I work for a governmental institution developing web projects and helping users on their digital tasks.
You'll be able to download all the presentations on the PDF format and learn about:
• Computer and Network Security Concepts
• Security in electronic mail (PGP)
• PKI with OpenSSL
• Firewalls (packet filters, application-layer firewalls)
• Web application security
• Programming and security
• Security auditing (application-layer, remote and local auditing)
• Intrusion detection
• Benchmark and enforce local security
• You'll have access to Hackademy private webpage to download all the assets
Once you sign up for one of our courses you'll get access to free vouchers and other promotions.
I would like to invite you to take this challenge and click on the enroll button to start learning today.
Who this course is for:
- Hacking enthusiasts
- IT specialists looking to increase their skillset
- Everyone who's curious about IT
Interviewing for Six Figure Jobs