About the course
Automate your Jenkins deployment in no time!
Setting up Jenkins and running build jobs is not enough for a production infrastructure. For optimal performance and results, architecting, designing, and implementing a production-grade Jenkins deployment is essential.
This course gets you up and running with Jenkins and enables you to deliver an optimal Jenkins deployment. On your journey, you will explore and configure features such as high availability, security, monitoring, and backing up/restoring data, which are basically all of the things you need to implementing a scalable and production grade infrastructure. You will also learn how to implement distributed builds, automate build pipelines, and integrate your Jenkins deployment with external services, thus showing you how to increase your team's productivity with pipeline as a code building advanced pipelines faster and easier.
By the end of this video course, you will be able to automate, implement, secure, and manage your Jenkins deployment in no time.
Style and Approach
This video course will take a step-by-step approach to get you up-and-running with Jenkins and then quickly moves on to implement a scalable and production-grade infrastructure.
What You Will Learn
- Implement and manage your optimal Jenkins deployment
- Configure Jenkins along with essential dependencies with the use of manual and automated methods
- Use the Jenkins API to automate Jenkins-related functions
- Explore and configure distributed build workflows along with continuous deployment procedures
- Explore the use of containers to make builds and pipelines more dynamic
- Configure build pipelines using the declarative pipeline syntax along with multi-branch pipelines
- Integrate Jenkins with external services for builds, notifications, authentications, issues, and continuous delivery
Anirban Saha is an infrastructure professional with more than seven and half years' experience in infrastructure management at various industries and organizations ranging from early startups to corporate environments. He has worked extensively with configuration management and automation tools including Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Saltstack, and Terraform, to name a few. He has extensive experience in architecting, deploying, and managing large infrastructures and speaks at various conferences on the latest technologies.
Hands-On Docker for Microservices [Video]