About the course
What Will I Learn?
Learn how to actually create good looking as well as functional websites explained with a practical approach to learning.
Theory of Front-End Development, Environment Setup and Terminologies.
Bootstrap 4.1 Implemented in a App Landing Page Project
Working with Git and Github
Adding Animations To Websites using Third-Party Libraries
Designing From Scratch Using Photoshop
Bootstrap 4 + WordPress Implemented in a Personal Portfolio Project on a Live Domain
- There is absolutely no prior development knowledge required before enrolling into the course. The course has an over the shoulder approach to teaching.
Theory based approach to learning Web Development Sucks! Being a self-thought web-developer I understand how hard and daunting task it is when you actually have to develop something from scratch on your own.
Why did I create this course?
I've seen people spending months of time reading books and following tutorials and getting nowhere because most of these courses explain the syntax and features of the language, but practical implementation is a big thing which is lacking. The problem with existing resources is, they tell you how to do stuff, but they don't show you the concept applied in a real world website. This course does that. Straight and no fluff approach to actually learning how to build things.
You will get full lifetime access for a single one-off fee.
What this course DOESN'T cover...
- Back-end technologies.
- Same boring HTML syntax explanation using PowerPoint Slides.
- In-depth theory of the languages.
- Theoretical Syntax Explanation.
Technologies we will learn...
- Bootstrap 4.1 (Latest Version of Bootstrap)
- Designing the Layout of Site using Photoshop
- Working with Git and Committing Our Code to Github.
- and a lot more....
Who is the target audience?
- Beginner Front-end Web Development Students
PHP for Beginners: How to Build an E-Commerce Store