About the course
PMP Exam Preparation - Scope Management and Practice Question Sets.
What Will I Learn?
Correctly Answer PMP exam questions from Scope Management Knowledge Area and it's six processes.
Practice with Sample Questions Sets and confidently go for exam
Apply learnings in your current project
Learn everything you need to solve Scope Management Questions
- Should be eligible for PMP EXAM
- Want to pass PMP exam in first attempt
- Want to experience class room training with Whiteboard Lectures
- They should be disciplined and focused
PMP is a great achievement. It is globally recognized certification offered by PMI for project Managers. As PMP certified manager you can differentiate yourself from the crowd of non PMP certified Project Managers and demonstrate how good you are in Project Management and how you can manage and deliver any types of projects the PMP way.
Smart learning and Smart Implementation is the core mantra to pass PMP exam in ONE TRY!
This course is SMARTLY designed to help PMP Aspirants to answer all questions from Project Scope Management Knowledge Area and it's six processes BASED ON 5TH EDITION OF PMBOK.
This course comes with Practice Question Sets, which will help student understand the level and nature of questions they will be facing in PMP exam and how to solve them confidently.
This course is divided in Two Sections -
Section 1 - Will teach Scope Management
- What is Project Scope Management
- Processes and Key Outputs
- Plan Scope Management and ITTO
- Collect Requirements and ITTO
- Define Scope and ITTO
- Create WBS and ITTO
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Validate Scope and ITTO
- Control Scope and ITTO
Section 2 - Practice Question Sets
So, what are you waiting for? Jump in and start learning, take your knowledge and confidence to top level and PASS PMP EXAM IN ONE TRYl!!
Who is the target audience?
- Professionals who want to pass PMP exam in first attempt
- Professionals who want to learn and experience Project Scope Management with Lectures, Whiteboards and Real Problems
PHP From Scratch : Practical Beginners Introduction