About the course
The journey to become a PHP programmer begins right here.
What Will I Learn?
Build a basic web application
Understand how to use php documentation
Set up your local environment
Publish your php website to the remote web server / host
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS would be useful, but not essential
- Basic knowledge of how to use computer
This is the Season 1 of the series of courses on how to become a PHP programmer.
In this season we will cover the absolute basics and learn how to program using Procedural PHP in order to build a simple website.
During this series we will learn how to:
- Set up local environment (install all required software on your computer)
- Use PHP documentation to learn about what PHP offers
- Learn basic programming terminology and PHP syntax
- Publish the completed project to the web server
This course is for those who want to learn new skill and take their first step in web programming with PHP. It will give you the solid understanding of basic concepts and prepare you for Season 2 where we will discover Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with PHP.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with NONE or very basic knowledge of PHP
- Web designers who want to learn server side programming
- Anyone who wants to take first step into the world of PHP Programming
Java 9 Masterclass - Beginner to Expert