About the course
Learn how to use Adobe's powerful image editing software, Photoshop CC from a professional Web & graphic designer.
What You'll Learn
- Know how to use Photoshop CC to create, manipulate, and edit images for a wide variety of uses that include Web design, photography, and advertising.
- Understand how to use Photoshop CC and its various tools
- Learn the principles behind print-ready design
- Design print-ready business cards & flyers
- Learn how to create graphics for Web & mobile apps
- Manipulate, re-touch, and edit photos
- Have Photoshop CC installed on their computer.
Learn how to wield the powerful tools of Photoshop CC to take your graphic design to the next level. In this Photoshop CC for Beginners course, you'll learn how to leverage this versatile piece of software to one day create visually-stunning graphic design.
This course has been designed for complete beginners of Photoshop CC. If you've been interested in learning how to use this software, then this crash course will help you hit the ground running.
Starting from an overview of the tools in Photoshop CC, and moving into some basic image-editing techniques, and even gaining an understanding of print-ready design, you'll learn how to quickly get up and running and go from an absolute beginner to a seasoned pro in no time.
Imagine being able to design beautiful, visually-stunning images and professional edit photos in Photoshop CC. In this crash course, you'll learn how to do just that.
But why should you listen to me? And who am I?
My name is R.L. Adams and I'm a entrepreneur, software engineer, designer, and best-selling author. I've had over 15 years of hands-on experience with Photoshop and Web design, and have been using this software since its infancy.
Scroll up and sign up right now.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is a beginner to Photoshop CC or who has very minimal experience with it. This course is not designed for Photoshop experts.
Getting Started With Photoshop CC