About the course
Learn Oracle DB to become an Oracle Database Administrator (DBA) in few weeks and get a well paid job as a Junior DBA.
After completing this course you will have fundamentals required for installation, configuration, and administration of an Oracle 12c database
To learn Database instance and storage,Instance memory pools,Instance background processes,Client connections,Database storage file types,Control files and backup files,Multitenant databases,Starting and stopping the database,Installing Oracle 12c software,Using the developer tools and Database management
- Oracle Linux operating system RAM 8GB , CPU Two Cores
- Labtop and Oracle virtual box, Oracle Linux 7
Oracle Database 12c is the world's leading relational database management system.After completing this course you will have fundamentals required for installation, configuration, and administration ,Architecture of an Oracle 12c database including hand on all exercise files are attached with respective chapter.
- Database instance and storage
- Instance memory pools
- Instance background processes
- Client connections
- Database storage file types
- Control files and backup files
- Multitenant databases
- Starting and stopping the database
- Installing Oracle 12c software
- Using the developer tools
- Database management
Who is the target audience?
- Oracle Database Administrator ,Oracle Developer
- anyone who wants to start his career as Oracle Database administrator role with all basic to expert level
Welcome To Game Design - Game Design Canvas Semaphore