About the course
Learn advanced techniques to hack into WiFi and wired networks
Welcome to this advanced network hacking course, designed to build up on what you already know about network hacking. It's recommended that you complete the network hacking section of the author's general ethical hacking course or finish his network hacking course before starting this course. Just like all of his other courses, this course is highly practical, whilst including the theory, but, since this is an advanced courseeach attack will be broken into its smaller components in order to understand how each of these components work; by the end of the course you will be able to mix these attacks and adopt attacks to suit different situations and different scenarios, and write your own man-in-the-middle scripts to implement your own man-in-the-middle attacks. Because this course builds on what you learn in the courses mentioned above, the main sections here have similar titles but the topics covered here are more advanced. Finally, at the end of the course, you will learn how to protect yourself and your systems from these attacks. All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against real computers. In each technique you will understand the theory behind it and how it works, then you'll learn how to use that technique in a real-life scenario, so by the end of the course you'll be able to modify these techniques or combine them to come up with more powerful attacks and adapt them to different scenarios and different operating systems.
Style and Approach
This advanced network hacking course is designed to build upon what you already know about network hacking.
What You Will Learn
- This course includes 50 detailed videos on practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks including a number of advanced practical attacks.
- Learn how to disconnect multiple/all clients from their networks without knowing the keyBypass MAC filtering (both black and white lists).
- Discover the names of hidden networks and connect to them.
- Crack more secure WEP implementation when SKA is used.
- Exploit WPS on more secure routers to get the WPA/WPA2 key.Unlock WPS on some routers even if its locked. Understand how WPA/WPA2 enterprise works.
- Gain access to networks that use WPA/WPA2 enterprise using two methods.
- Gain access to captive portals (hotels and airport networks) using three methods.
- Understand how a fake access point works and be able to create one manually from scratch.
- Generate SSL certificates & use it to support HTTPS on Apache2, and much more.
Zaid Sabih (Zaid Al-Quraishi) is an ethical hacker, pentester and a computer scientist. He just loves hacking and breaking the rules, but don't misunderstand, he's an experienced ethical hacker. He started making video tutorials in 2009 for an ethical hacking website and when he received positive feedback for his tutorials he was promoted to editor on the website. He also works in the penetration testing team for the site and in 2013 he started teaching his first course online in the training center. Again he was recognised for his efforts which motivated him to create an English version of this course. The English course was a bestseller for almost a year, so he decided to make more courses on ethical hacking. He released a number of other courses which have been equally successful. His method of teaching is mostly by example, so he usually starts by explaining the theory behind each technique, then shows you how it actually works in a real life situation. Zaid's own company, is a leading provider of ethical hacking and cyber security training. They teach hacking and security to help people become ethical hackers so they can test and secure systems from black-hat hackers. Becoming an ethical hacker is simple but not easy, there are many resources online but lots of them are wrong and outdated, not only that but it is hard to stay up to date even if you already have a background in cybersecurity. Their goal is to educate people and increase awareness by exposing methods used by real black-hat hackers and show how to secure systems from these hackers.
Integrating Twitter and Facebook into Your iOS Apps [Video]