About the course
Constructing chord progressions.
What You'll Learn
- You will be able to understand what a chord progression is and which are the main ones.
- Constructing any chord progressions from any key will be easy after have taken this course.
- You will know how to construct the I IV V I, I VI II V I and II V I from major and minor keys
- Be familiar with the basic terminology, scales and chords is recommendable for a better understanding of this course.
- A desire to develop a deeper understanding on music harmony and chord progressions is a must in this course.
- A computer or mobile device and a good internet connection is necessary in order to watch the lectures of this course.
Do you want to understand harmonic progressions?
Do you want to understand how harmony in music works?
This course is dedicated to learn about chord progressions.
This is the number 3 in the Music Theory Series, so if you want to take the most of it´s content is a good idea to go over the entire series, but if you are familiar with the basic music terminology and terms as scales and chords are understandable for you, this course is for you.
Having a deeper knowledge of music theory is part of music fundamentals and it is necessary in order to be able to improve your understanding of what you are playing and reading, this will help you to become a self taught learner being able to keep learning chords and progressions that are used in different genres.
Some of the terms that you will learn in this course are:
Chord progression: I IV V I
Chord progression: I VI II V I
The basic Jazz progression: II V I
All these progressions will be learnd on major and minor keys.
This course has downloadable material that will help you to follow and practice all the exercises that are included in the lectures and examples of this course.
This course has more than more than 1420 students already enrolled in the course and it has been rated with an average of 4.60 stars from 5 possible in Udemy, this is what students are saying about the course:
"Great music theory course! " (5 stars)
"Wonderful course. An absolute pleasure & privilege to learn from IIse. Experienced & knowledgeable. I learn a lot about Jazz about basic jazz progressions. Thanks." (5 stars)
Join this course today and enhance your music knowledge.
Who this course is for:
- If you are a music student, even if music is only a hobbie for you, this course is for you.
- If you are a musician who has been playing for many years by ear, this course will help you to understand what you are playing.
- Any student who wants to understand chord progressions and how to construct them from any key will find this course very helpful.
Piano Rhythms Vol.2: Ballade Style