About the course
Learn to Create Amazing Compositions with Major and Minor Chords, and Understand Where and When to Use Your Notes
What You'll Learn
- Music Theory Fundamentals
- Major, Minor, and Diminished Chords
- How the Notes All Relate to Each Other
- Counting Beats and Staying in Time
- Comprehending Chords within Scales
- Putting Chords into Real-World Practice
- When You're Allowed to Use Certain Notes
- Making Your Music Sound Better and Humanistic
- Understanding Scales
- A Basic Knowledge of Notes and Music Theory Will Help You Accel in this Course
- A DAW to Practice Counting Beats, Making a Drum Loop, and Building Chords Over Top
This course stresses on the importance of being a beatmaker behind music theory knowledge
When you're a beatmaker, all you want to do is create amazing beats.
But in your early years the main thing holding you back is your comprehension of chords, scales, and basic music theory fundamentals.
In over my 10 years, I have not only discovered how chords and scales work, but I've found a really easy way to explain it, too.
Put it this way, on your piano, you have 12 notes available to you, which repeat on each octave, right?
Well, just because you have your 12 notes available, doesn't mean you're actually allowed to play all of those notes. This is where the key and scale come into play.
My promise to you with this course is after watching it, you will gain such a concrete basis for understanding the notes available for you to play, how to count beats, and comprehend the major and minor chords to be creative with.
The course structure is as follows:
Counting Beats and Being Creative
How Notes Work in Music, and Why Frequency/Pitch Matters
Understanding Scales and the Notes Available to Use
Comprehending Major and Minor Chords within Your Scale (Also Inversions and Advanced Chords)
Putting Our Chords and Music Theory into Real-World-Practice
Working with a Bassline and Seeing How Our Music Theory Lines Up
Making Our Music Sound Better with Available Free Tools
If you don't know how chords and scales work, this is your biggest hindrance as a producer.
Let my years of experience help jump-start your beats and save you years of learning in my course 'Music Theory and Chords for Beatmakers and Producers'
- Beatmakers Wanting to Reach that Next Level in their Productions
- Producers Wanting a More In-Depth Knowledge of Music Theory
- Composers Wanting to Gain Insight to the Notes They're Allowed to Play
The Correct Approach to Stock Investing