About the course
Learn how to model and visualize data in Python through Pandas data library.
This video course will support users as they work through a typical real-world data analysis project step-by-step using Pandas. It develops the deep knowledge and skills that will enable students to immediately tackle their own projects with Pandas at work.
This product demonstrates how to make financial models using Python's software library for data manipulation and analysis.
Style and Approach
This video course will give the users the skills needed to master the modelling & visualization of Data in Pandas.
What You Will Learn
- Find out how to calculate security's rate of return
- Calculate the rate of return for indices
- Working with panel objects and attributes
- Import Excel files into pandas, and export Excel files
- Get trained in using date and time functions for Pandas
- Get the hang of visual exploratory data analysis
- Master the use of Pandas Line Plot
Prabhat Ranjan has extensive industry experience in Python, R, and Machine Learning. He has a passion for using Python, Pandas and R for various real-time, new-project scenarios. As a trainer, he also has a passion for teaching concepts and advanced scenarios in Python, R, Data Science, and Big Data Hadoop. Thus, his teaching experience and strong industry exposure make him one of the best in this domain.
Getting Started with Object-Oriented Programming in Python 3 [Video]