About the course
Microsoft PowerApps Video Course: Beyond the Basics
Using Microsoft PowerApps, you can create and deploy mobile apps using data found from a variety of sources, including OneDrive for Business and SharePoint—all without needing to write a single line of code in a traditional programming language. In this course, Bill Kulterman helps you get started with PowerApps. Throughout the course, Bill demonstrates how to quickly create and share apps using data from SharePoint, Excel, Dynamics, and Salesforce. He also goes over the different PowerApps templates and shows how to use a template to create a budget tracker app.
- What can you do with PowerApps?
- Data connections for PowerApps
- Creating an app using data from a SharePoint list
- Creating an app from an Excel workbook
- Using templates to create apps
- Creating an app for Microsoft Dynamics
- Creating an app for Salesforce
Mastering Natural Language Processing with Python [Video]