About the course
Work faster, not harder in Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and PowerPoint with these shortcuts tips.
What Will I Learn?
- Navigate, select and edit your files without using the mouse.
Increase your productivity by many factors
Have hours of free time thanks to the new speed you can work.
- This course will make you faster and better at using Microsoft Office.
- A basic familiarity with the programs is helpful
Everyday, for most of the hours of your day, you work on your computer, trying to convert your thoughts and intentions into digital files. And if you are like most people, that means hand on your mouse, clicking on menus, moving a slow digital finger and pointing and clicking. You're building spreadsheets, formatting documents, building presentations. What if you could do you work in half the time, or do twice as much in the same amount of time it takes you today? This course will make you FASTER.
You'll go through the major programs of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and learn the shortcut keystrokes that help you do your everyday, every minute activities at the speed you think them, not the speed you can point and click. You'll also learn some super powerful, but rarely discovered speed tips, like selecting visible cells only in a single click, or inserting a custom header format in a single action.
Because this is not a course on specific features only useful in specific situations, but rather general tools to use across all situations, you can instantly apply what you learn in this course to the files and programs you are using today.
So join the course and let's start getting faster at Microsoft Office today!
Who is the target audience?
- If you use Microsoft Windows and programs like Word, Excel, or PowerPoint on a regular basis, this course will revolutionize your ability to do your work
- If you work in an office and use your computer everyday, you will benefit from this course
Application Monitoring and Feedback Loops