About the course
Whether you're new to Microsoft Excel or just need a refresher, master the basics in this course.
What Will I Learn?
You will be comfortable entering data into a worksheet
You will be confident using some basic functions in Excel
You will be able to format cells with ease
You will know how to create and format a column and pie chart
- Microsoft Excel 2013; other versions will work too
- An understanding of basic computer commands, like cut and paste, and how to open and save files
Excel is the most widely used spreadsheet software. Most people have learned to use Excel on their own or at work, learning just what they need to know to do their job. Are you one of those people? Would you like to get more comfortable using this software? Knowing how to use Excel and discovering some shortcuts will help you be more productive at work. These skills might even help you get the job you’ve always wanted!
Visualize yourself creating spreadsheets that are easy to understand!
When you have completed this course, you will be able to do just that! You will know how to enter data in your worksheet, use basic Excel functions with confidence, format cells like a pro, and create and format basic charts.
Why This Course Will Help You
This course will help you get more comfortable with Excel and be more confident when creating your spreadsheets.
You’ll pick up shortcuts to improve your productivity with daily tasks. You’ll build a solid foundation of the basics of Excel.
This course is broken down into short lessons so that you are learning only one concept at a time.
Impress Your Boss with Your New Knowledge
You will learn:
- How to move around in Excel quickly and efficiently
- How to confidently use formulas and basic functions
- How to proficiently format cells
- How to skillfully create and format column, bar, and pie charts
Lots of Practice
The Excel file used in the course is provided so that you can follow along with the exercises. You’ll be able to work right along with me to complete each exercise.
Contents and Overview
You will start off by learning the parts of the Excel window. You’ll learn how to navigate an Excel worksheet and discover some shortcuts on how to do this quickly.
You will learn how to use formulas and functions and more shortcuts for entering them.
You will understand the how to format cells to present your data professionally.
And you will know how to create the most popular types of charts.
Take Action Now!
Enroll now by clicking on the “Take This Course” button!
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is new to Microsoft Excel
- Anyone who wants to be confident using the basics of Microsoft Excel
- Anyone who needs a refresher on Excel basics
- This course is not for those who are comfortable with the basics of Excel
Complete 2017 List Building & Email Marketing Course