About the course
Master Microsoft Excel Easily! Excel from Beginner to Excel Pro in Excel 2010, Excel 2013, and Microsoft Excel 2016.
What You'll Learn
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced.
- Learn Beginner to Advanced Excel Functions & Formulas.
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, Pivot Tables.
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through Macros and VBA.
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more.
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 7+ years of Excel Training.
- Build a solid understanding of Microsoft Excel and develop detailed knowledge in complicated real world Excel scenarios.
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table.
- No prior knowledge of Microsoft Excel is needed! This course is designed to teach you every aspect that you need to graduate from a beginner to advanced user of Excel.
- This course was created with Excel 2016. But all features will work in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, and most will work in 2019.
Master Microsoft Excel Quickly! Excel from Beginner to Excel Pro in Excel 2010, Excel 2013, and Excel 2016.
Premium Microsoft Excel Beginner To Advanced Package.
This Microsoft Excel course combines the basic fundamentals to the most advanced features, after taking this online class you will be able to use Microsoft Excel at an expert level. You can learn Microsoft Excel easily and quickly if it is taught correctly. Developed by a Microsoft Certified Master Instructor, this course provides comprehensive coverage on Microsoft Excel.
As an additional bonus, you can download all of the Excel project files that are used in the videos so that you can get a “hands-on” approach to learning the material. You will also be shown how to find and download free "Excel templates" which are spreadsheet templates that you can use like "budget templates" or a "calendar template" or a "schedule template."
PLUS included in this course is 84 Excel Shortcuts that will increase your everyday speed using Microsoft Excel.
Another great aspect of this course is that, at the end of this Excel class, you will be given a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION. This course has a quiz after every video so if you need to prove that you have learned the material, or if you’re an employer or supervisor that needs to ensure that someone has actually done the work, this is easily done by looking at the results of these quizzes.
This class is guaranteed to teach you Microsoft Excel. Once enrolled, you will have access to this Excel course for the rest of your life. You will always be able to come back to this Excel class to review material or to learn new material about how to use Excel.
Enroll now and transform your abiliy to use Microsoft Excel.
Who this course is for:
- This Microsoft Excel course will take you through 4 levels of Microsoft Excel topics (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced and Macros/VBA).
- If you want to learn Microsoft Excel at a beginner, intermediate, and pro level then this course was made just for you.
Learn Microsoft Excel - Excel 101 - Become An Excel Master