About the course
Master HTML 5 & the Materialize CSS framework by building 5 real world responsive material design based themes.
What Will I Learn?
Learn to correctly structure HTML 5 documents with semantic tags and attributes
Learn and create amazing high quality Materialize themes and UIs from scratch
Learn the Materialize utilities, classes, components & JS widgets using a custom sandbox environment
- Basic HTML & CSS
Custom Materialize Sandbox
I have created a completely custom HTML learning environment for the first few sections of this course. Each lecture has an html page associated with it and has a start state. As we move along through the lectures, you code along with me learning all that Materialize offers including CSS components, utilities, JS widgets and more.
5 Real Projects/Themes
We will create the following projects from scratch..
- Travelville - A travel agency website/theme (Carousel slider, autocomplete, scrolling navigation)
- Quazzu - Cloud hosting theme (SideNav, cards, CSS overlays)
- Madmin - Interactive admin theme (Working todo list, charts, preloader, counter script)
- BizLand - Business consultation theme with a full screen landing page (Scrollfire, Google maps integration)
- Galappear - Graphic design portfolio (Uses Sass and scrollfire for scroll animations)
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone that wants to learn & master Materialize CSS and build real world themes