About the course
What Will I Learn?
- Construct even complicated JSON data easily and then easily validate them
Easily able to Serialize an object to JSON type and Deserialize the JSON data back to its corresponding type
Store a state of an object to JSON File
Consume any Web Service
Parse a JSON data that comes from a Web Service
Convert JSON to XML and XML to JSON
Convert Object to BSON and BSON format back to Object
- You need to have a basic knowledge of C#
- You need to have a Visual Studio IDE to develop the applications that are thought during this course
In this short course on Mastering JSON using C#, you are going to learn
- What is JSON? and What are all its Features?
- How to validate a JSON Data?
- Different ways to structure a JSON Data
- How to Serialize and Deserialize a C# object to JSON and JSON to C# Object?
- How to consume a Web Service?
- How to parse a JSON data received from a Web Service?
- How to convert JSON to XML and then How to convert XML to JSON?
- How to convert any Object to BSON? and How to convert BSON data back to its original object?
So, if you want to Master JSON using C#, enroll in this course.
Who is the Target Audience?
People who have basic understanding of C#
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to create and parse a JSON data and then use JSON data effectively on your application
DevOps for Databases