About the course
A complete guide for ansible
What Will I Learn?
- Execute ad-hoc commands against servers
Configure Ansible roles with tasks, handlers, files, templates, and default variables
Write Ansible configuration playbooks to deploy a applications
- Test and troubleshoot Ansible playbook execution.
- You should have a Linux or Mac OS X computer, or access to at lease one Linux virtual machine for installing Ansible.
Mastering Ansible in 2 hours is a journey of learning Ansible for configuration management and orchestration tool. After this course you will understand ansible and best practice of usage this awesome tool. You will be able to automate infrastructure configuration and configuration. You will learn how to safely store secure data inside of ansible using ansible vault and how to use community playbooks using ansible galaxy. You will learn how to operate ansible facts how to use facts in ansible conditions. You will learn how to use jinja2 language for template creation and dynamic file configuration using ansible templates
Who is the target audience?
- No programming or previous automation experience is required.
- he course is designed for students who have little or no experience with Ansible, but are familiar with Linux systems administration concepts.
Practical C Programming