About the course
Learn how to design & 3D Model Stunning Interior Scenes in Blender - Full project in Blender - 3D Graphics
What You'll Learn
- Use the New PBR shader in Blender and create amazing materials Architectural designs
- Create 2D layouts in Blender and transform them into beautiful 3D designed architectural models
- Develop your design abilities inside Blender and complete projects fast and efficiently
- Light your scene with Environment textures in Blender & achieve real world lighting conditions
- How to use the Archimesh add-on and quickly create architectural elements inside Blender
- How to use the Measureit add-on in Blender to add dimensions and render out detailed architectural layouts
- The core skills needed to create photo realistic interior scenes
- Take ideas and transform them into 3D environments
- You will need a computer capable of running Blender
- You should be able to use a PC at beginner level
Do you want to learn how to create stunning photo realistic architectural renders in Blender? Do you want to design and 3D model your own architectural projects inside this amazing Free software? By the end of this course you will be able to use the methods and techniques demonstrated in this course to design, model and render your own unique 3D models and scenes.
Learn the basic concepts, discover the amazing tools and efficient processes to design photo realistic 3D models and interior scenes in the free software Blender.
This course is a practical approach and will allow you to develop the skills of 3D modeling while also seeing the result of our progress in real time. Learn the process of manipulating Blender to get the results you require and solve any tasks quickly and easily. The course takes you step by step through the process of modeling, adding material and rendering the final result.
Content and Overview
In this course you are going to learn the whole process of 3D modeling and finishing 3 interior rooms. The course uses the very powerful free and open source software suite Blender 3D.
The course is designed for practical learning and will walk you step by step through the process of creating 2D drawings to creating custom 3D models. Discover the new PBR capabilities inside Blender as we add materials, lighting, cameras and render the final scene and even create a short animation .When you complete this course you will be able to use Blender as the complete drafting and 3D visualization package. With the latest release of Blender there has never been a better time to get your creativity flowing.
Blender is an amazing program that enables your creative side while constantly challenging you to improve. By simply following this course you will be learning the basics of Blender and after completing this scene you will be capable of modelling anything, from 3D printed gifts, assets for games and models for animation.
The lessons are taught with practical examples and aimed at completing the architectural design project. Learning Blender doesn't need to be difficult and you should enjoy the journey as you create some amazing architectural renders and 3D models. This 3D design course will take you step by step through each critical stage and help you develop your skills along the way.
Learn how to design in this amazingly powerful 3D production suite and start designing architectural 3D models, design for 3D games, design unique 3D assets, design for 3D printed objects, or create amazing art work.
Unleash your Creative side
Open Blender and be amazed at the possibilities. Discover a new world of creativity. Blender is free, and constantly improving to deliver industry standard tools. It has a strong online community just waiting to be discovered.
More industries than ever are starting to use Blender with more and more small production houses releasing work created using this amazing and user focused software. This will increase greatly over the coming years given the huge improvements to Blender in recent releases. Blender offers the full production pipeline and is constantly improving to ensure you get the best 3D tools available.
Take total control
Design floor plans with ease
Learn how to quickly add rooms to the scene sing Archimesh.
Learn how to create your designed custom 3D models for each room.
Use the new PBR shader in Blender.
Learn how to add 360 environment textures for real world lighting.
By learning Blender you take control of the design process.
- Students who want to learn a free design package for their own professional use
- Anyone who wants to complete Architectural visualization projects
- Interior designers and 3D visualization students
- Anyone who want to learn Blender and take their ideas to another level
Produce Engaging Whiteboard Animations in VideoScribe