About the course
With Lumen by Laravel, build a complete set of PHP microservices and its security layer using Lumen
What You'll Learn
- Build multiple different microservices using Lumen de Laravel
- Create a service-oriented architecture from scratch using the Lumen microframework
- Implements a complete security system to control access to internal and external architectural services
- Feel confident to create and implement service-oriented architectures using Lumen de Laravel
- Master the best practices of construction and implementation of a complete architecture oriented to services
- Have PHP installed (at least PHP 7.1 is recommended).
- A code editor or IDE of preference (any of your choice).
- General knowledge of PHP
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Install Postman in the system (it will be used to check the operation of the services)
Implement from scratch a complete service-oriented architecture with PHP, using Lumen by Laravel.
Lumen is a PHP microframework based on Laravel (a PHP framework), which makes it ideal to implement microservices along to rapid and light systems.
During this course, I will show you the whole process to implement a service-oriented architecture with PHP and using Lumen; implementing a set of microservices and its interactions. Build the entire security and interaction systems between each microservice all using PHP with Lumen.
So, do not wait anymore, and enroll now :)
Why should you take this course?
Because it gives you a detailed view, as in no other course, of a service-oriented architecture that is fully functional and secured using PHP and Lumen.
Because, you will be able and confident enough to implement your microservices and architectures using Lumen and PHP.
Because it not only shows you the benefits of microservices and their architectures but also shows you how to solve the challenges that microservices represents
Because it shows you how to secure all the microservices in the architecture and control the access to them
What will you be able to do at the end of the course?
In general, you will be able to implement any microservices architecture you need using PHP and Lumen. You will have a clear idea of ??how to implement each microservice with Lumen, as well as how the interaction between each of these microservices should be structured, how to build a complete security layer that protects and restricts access to each microservice in the architecture using OAuth2 with Lumen/Laravel Passport.
You will feel confident to take your path and carry out your projects with all the microservices and components you want with PHP and Lumen.
What will you learn exactly?
Create projects in Lumen by Laravel
Configure and use Lumen easily in your system without complex processes
Use Lumen properly for its ideal purpose: the microservices
Build a fully functional service-oriented architecture from scratch
Use OAuth2 to protect access to your architecture, through Lumen/Laravel Passport
Install and adapt Laravel Passport to Lumen projects
Create a complete system of interaction between microservices through HTTP requests with GuzzleHTTP from Lumen
Build fully functional and adequate services with Lumen
Returns and builds standardized JSON responses with Lumen
Separate the components of a service-oriented architecture appropriately
Handle errors and exceptions appropriately to ensure the consistency of the entire architecture
Build and implement, correctly, an API Gateway for your architecture
Centralize the consumption of your service-oriented architecture through an API Gateway with Lumen
And a lot much more. You will have access for life to each class that makes up the course and those that will come later. You also have direct access to me, so you can ask me questions and solve all your doubts.
Do not wait any longer, cheer up and join the course and give free rein to all the possibilities that Lumen offers with a service-oriented architecture.
- Who wants to start in the world of service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Who seeks to implement fast and light services using the Lumen microframework
- Whoever wants to increase the scalability and maintainability of their projects with microservices
- Whoever seeks to learn to create and use microservices in a complete architecture
- Who seeks to dominate Lumen to implement microservices
- Whoever wants to learn how to use Lumen to build complete service-oriented architectures
React Testing with Jest and Enzyme