About the course
The basic Linux Ubuntu course that you were looking for
What Will I Learn?
- Install Linux Ubuntu from scratch
- Create your own virtual machines
- Work with the Linux Terminal and its basic commands
- Install packages on Linux Ubuntu
- Work with the various Linux office suites
- When you started using windows or mac, did you install the system, the drivers, the essential programs and configure it yourself? Probably not! Then you must be patient.
- You must be well informed if you want to change the operating system
- Linux is a system used on servers and by specialists! Sure you want to be one of them someday.
- You can also find problems in Linux. We must be clear on this and it is good to know.
- Do not get impatient and do not let the system win you. The important thing is to have the desire to learn and an open mind because it is a long way and I want to accompany you.
- Use the code UBUNTUDESK and you will have a great discount in this course.
Did you know that more than 80% of the supercomputers in the world use Linux, with a higher market share than Windows has on the desktop.
In the segment of servers, workstations, scientific equipment, home automation equipment, the Internet of Things, automotive, in products for networks or in the large segment of embedded, as well as much of the public clouds are run on Linux one way or another, including Microsoft's support for Linux distributions in Azure service.
Linux is taking over the world. Windows has won the desktop battle but Linux is winning the war of computing? And in the future?
I'm sure you want to be part of the changes that are happening in the world of computing.
For this reason, I create this course so that you learn once and for all about one of the most sought after operating systems by companies around the world.
I wait for you in our first class!
Who is the target audience?
- Students and professionals who want to know about free software
- Rookies in the handling of Linux operating systems
- People who want to know about the Ubuntu GNU / Linux operating system
Marketing Principles A-Z, 21 Marketing Tips & Techniques