About the course
ES 2017's latest features and programming techniques simplified. Video Course
You'll learn how building modular applications is much easier with the native module system and how your code can become cleaner, more succinct, and more enjoyable to work with. Moving on, we teach you how to create reflection objects, use them to expose hidden object properties, and test the security of these objects. Next, the videos demonstrate code samples and demos of the corresponding features, and their use cases.
By the end of the course, you will be familiar with the new features that are available in ES 2017.
Style and Approach
This course follows a practical approach with demos; by the end of this course, you will have a practical knowledge of all features in ES 2017.
What You Will Learn
- Install the latest tools and features in ECMAScript 2017
- Discover the TC39 process for the ECMAScript features
- Implement ES2017 and TC39 and their transformation
- Explore the main features in ES8
- Use REPL, transpilation, shims, and polyfills
- Using ES8 features hands-on, with demos
- Discover Async functionality works and how generators can be used in-line with async functionalities
He is a regular speaker at local user groups and at conferences such as Great Indian Developer Summit (GIDS) and Microsoft DevCamps. He Blogs at DeveloperPublish.com and you can reach out to him via Twitter: @isenthil.
Learning Blockchain Application Development [Video]