About the course
Learn how to hack and protect both WiFi and wired networks like a pro.
Welcome to this comprehensive course on network hacking! This course is focused on the practical side of penetration testing without neglecting the theory behind each attack. Before jumping into penetration testing, you will first learn how to set up a lab and install needed software to practice penetration testing on your own machine. All the attacks explained in this course are launched against real devices in the author's lab. The course is structured in a way that will take you through the basics of Linux, computer systems, networks and how devices communicate with each other, then you will learn how to exploit this method of communication to carry out a number of powerful attacks. This course will take you from total beginner to a more advanced level. All the attacks in this course are practical attacks that work against any wireless enabled device, so it does not matter if the device is a phone, tablet, laptop, or another device. These attacks also work against all operating systems (Windows, OSX, Linux IOS, Android, and so on.). Each attack is explained in a simple way first so that you understand how it actually works; first, you will learn the theory behind each attack and then you will learn how to carry out the attack using Kali Linux.
Style and Approach
In this course, you will start as a beginner with no previous knowledge about penetration testing or hacking.
What You Will Learn
- This course provides fifty detailed videos about practical attacks against Wi-Fi networks including a number of practical attacks that can be used without knowing the key to the target network.
- Learn to control connections to clients around you without knowing the password
- Gather detailed information about clients and networks like their OS, opened ports, and so on.
- Crack WEP/WPA/WPA2 encryptions using a number of methods(ARP Spoofing/ARP Poisoning and man-in-the-middle attacks
- Gain access to an account accessed by any client in your network
- Sniff packets from clients and analyze them to extract important info such as passwords, cookies, URLs, videos, images, and so on
- Detect ARP poisoning and protect yourself and your network against it
- You will be able to use more than 20 penetration testing tools such as ettercap, Wireshark, aircrack-ng suit, and so on; combine individual attacks to launch even more powerful attacks.
Zaid Sabih (Zaid Al-Quraishi) is an ethical hacker, pentester and a computer scientist. He just loves hacking and breaking the rules, but don't misunderstand, he's an experienced ethical hacker. He started making video tutorials in 2009 for an ethical hacking website and when he received positive feedback for his tutorials he was promoted to editor on the website. He also works in the penetration testing team for the site and in 2013 he started teaching his first course online in the training center. Again he was recognised for his efforts which motivated him to create an English version of this course. The English course was a bestseller for almost a year, so he decided to make more courses on ethical hacking. He released a number of other courses which have been equally successful. His method of teaching is mostly by example, so he usually starts by explaining the theory behind each technique, then shows you how it actually works in a real life situation. Zaid's own company, is a leading provider of ethical hacking and cyber security training. They teach hacking and security to help people become ethical hackers so they can test and secure systems from black-hat hackers. Becoming an ethical hacker is simple but not easy, there are many resources online but lots of them are wrong and outdated, not only that but it is hard to stay up to date even if you already have a background in cybersecurity. Their goal is to educate people and increase awareness by exposing methods used by real black-hat hackers and show how to secure systems from these hackers.
Network Hacking Continued - Intermediate to Advanced [Video]