About the course
Complete Beginner's Guide To Microsoft Excel 2010
What You'll Learn
- Utilize Microsoft Excel for professional, school, and personal projects.
- Create Spreadsheets for any type of data
- Use Excel to perform calculations and functions automatically
- Format spreadsheets including number formatting and chart formatting
- Construct charts based on spreadsheet data
- Microsoft Excel (2010 or later)
This course guarantees you to learn the fundamental basics of Microsoft Excel.
Taught by Excel Master John Brickwater, this jam packed course is a fast paced tutorial for Excel beginners. Although Excel may seem like a complicated software, this course breaks it down piece by piece in easily understandable terms. No prior experience with Microsoft Excel is necessary.
You will begin by learning the simplest tools in Excel, creating and editing your spreadsheet. This course will teach you the basic calculations and functions Excel has to offer, as well as make you familiar with ways of formatting your spreadsheets to make them look more professional. Lastly, this course will teach you how to convert data from your spreadsheet into different kinds of charts.
When you have completed this course, you will be comfortable with performing daily operations on this software. You will be able to create your own spreadsheets with calculations and functions, along with creating professional charts and graphs from your data. To get a better taste of what this course will teach like, watch a preview of the Introduction Video.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning an easy and profitable skill set.
- Anyone whose job or school requires them to be able to use Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Excel: calculating with iterations