About the course
An Intermediate & advanced guide for getting proficiency in Matlab Programming Fast.
What Will I Learn?
Comfortably implement the Matlab Programming Techniques
Create M-Files, and Functions to carry out complicated tasks
Understand and Customized Fairly complicated Matlab Program and Functions
Enhance their programming skills and utilize the coding knowledge in their career
- Fundamental knowledge of Matlab Programming (Ideally having passed "Learn Matlab Programming in Less than 30 day"
- Internet Access
- Matlab Software or Equivalent (Octave-Open Source and Free)
This course offers Coursovie Training Certificate in addition to Udemy Certificate. Coursovie Certificate is FREE and requires registration on Coursovie Website.
Matlab Programming by Examples will build upon the successful Course " Learn Complete Matlab Programming in less than 30 days" and helps students to utilize the Matlab programming skills through various solved examples. We have included Mini and complete projects that will help students to practice on their own, and learn the fundamental and required skills in Matlab Programming.
Also, we have added the source code for the programs and practice examples and students can download the codes and compare them with their own and develop their coding skills. This course also offers Coursovie Training Certificate that students can publish on their Linked in Account and demonstrate their competency in Matlab programming to employers and their professors.
The list of contents is:
Chapter 1: General & Important Notes
Chapter 2: M-Files, Functions, and Scripts in Matlab
Chapter 3: Matrices and Vectors
Chapter 4: Importing and Exporting Files in Matlab
Chapter 5: Decision Making Techniques in Matlab
Chapter 6: Strings & Text Manipulation
Chapter 7: Plotting & New Features
Chapter 8: Matlab Programming Techniques
Chapter 9: References and Conclusion
Who is the target audience?
- Coursovie Students with beginner knowledge in Matlab
- Researchers in the Tech and Engineering industry
- Entrepreneurs who want to utilize Matlab in their Career
- Engineering Students and Research Assistants
- Engineers and Students who are want to utilize Matlab Programming in their Career
Microsoft Excel : Get All You Need To Know And Do