About the course
Step-By-Step Detailed Information on Master Data Loading for Attribute's & Text
What You'll Learn
- Whoever is planning to break into software industry college graduates
- software professionals who would like enhance the career
- You should take this course if you are good in SAP BI/BW and want to take your skills to the next level and truly leverage the full potential of BI/BW
- Basic Knowledge on Data warehousing concepts
- Basic Knowledge on SAP-BI/BW
- Basic knowledge of SAP Master Data & Tables
What is Master Data?
Data stored in SAP R/3 is categorized as
- Master Data and
- Transactional Data.
Master data - Data that is created centrally and it is valid for all applications. It remains constant over the time but we need to update it on regular basis. For Example: Vendor is a type of master data that is used for creating purchase orders or contracts.
Transactional data - Data that is associated with processing of business transaction is Transactional data.
Master data is the core data that is used as a base for any transaction. If you are producing, transferring stock, selling, purchasing, doing physical inventory, whatever your activity may be, it requires certain master data to be maintained.
Example of Master Data
- Material master data
- Customer master data
- Vendor master data
- Pricing/conditions master data
- Warehouse management master data (storage bin master data)
Who this course is for:
- Any one who want to become Professional in SAP
- Any one who want to become a Technical Consultant in SAP
- Any one who wants to know about ERP Business
Azure MasterClass: Manage Cloud Storage With Azure Storage