About the course
Your full guide to learn jQuery without experience to improve your skills and realizing all your projects with easy!
What Will I Learn?
Be a Master on JQuery Library
Build Web Projects using JQuery
Design a jQuery web application
Learn the fundamentals and built-in functions of jQuery
Create interactive web applications across different platforms
Learn to create simple Animation
- Basic Knowledge of HTML
Do You Want Learn an Amazing Technologies Quickly? Step by step from scratch?
Easily? To get you started in web development?
JOIN THIS COURSE AND MAKE YOUR PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE FROM SCRATCH!
Throughout the course, learning how to build simple to intermediate jQuery applications, and how to start using it to create animations and advance features for your websites and be transformed from a total beginner to a confident web developer: I think you'll be excited to learn!
JQUERY FROM SCRATCH course allows you to learn at your pace without spending entire days at a time away from the office or your college. This course includes basic introductory lessons to jQuery. You learn commands and techniques for creating a New applications, Adding new Filters, create Selectors, Slideshow, Tooltip, progress bar, and more with easy. You will become familiar with the Syntax, Class & Element selector, Adding Dialogue Widget to your site, create effects of jQuery, Droppable widget and autocomplete jQuery! Create your professional website.
The course is presented via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface, allowing you to learn at your own pace.
Are you ready to learn jQuery step by step? And design your JQUERY web application NOW!
The course package:
- 20 video tutorials (2.00 hours total)
- More exercises tutorial: step by step for each command
- Videos available, 24 hours on 24
- Learn when you want (every day or week-end)
- Build a Professional Website!
The course outline:
- Setting up environment for JQuery
- Your first jQuery enabled page
- jQuery syntax
- jQuery selectors and filters
- jQuery functions and events
- Attribute selector
- jQuery hover, mouseover, mouseleave
- jQuery prev, next, find, parent, parentUntil
- jQuery append, prepend, appendto, prependto
- jQuery wrap, wrapAll and empty
- jQuery remove, detach, replaceWith and replaceAll
- jQuery Attribute manipulation
- CSS and Animation jQuery
- Input and more.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone with an interest in learning the basics of jQuery development
- Who have an interest in learning building simple to intermediate jQuery applications
- Web developer, webmaster, students
Microsoft Excel for Beginners: Master the Basics