About the course
Your first and most important step towards improvisation
At the end of this course a student will be able to play the following.
All shapes of major scale throughout the neck.
Visualize the notes and some intervals on the guitar.
Visualize chord shapes within the scale.
Play along with a backing track.
Learn to improvise.
Use basic techniques like hammer on n pull off.
Basic Ideas to Create their own music.
- Need to have a computer or a smart phone or Tablet
Hello dear guitar players,
This course is designed to take you to the next level if you are stuck in a rut of playing only chords and want to break free so that you can compose your music create your own solos. This is your first step towards understanding music more clearly. However this course does not involve too much theory but it has the essential ingredients to make your fingers do the talking.
In this course we will be covering the following topics.
1. All the C major scale shapes throughout the fretboard with proper finguring.
2.Visualization of the notes of the scale on the fretboard.
3. Sequencing patterns to unlock the fretboard and creating new ideas for improvisation.
4. Visualizing 5 C major chord shapes withing the scale.
5. Playing along with a backing track.
6. Learning to listen to chord progressions and improvising.
7. Basic Hammer on n pull off techniques to spice up the phrases.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for students who can play chords but don't know how to improvise.
Learn Python with Real World Examples & Job Interview Question